Welcome

cropped-Irfon.jpg

On behalf of myself, staff, governors, parents and pupils, may I extend a warm welcome to you and your family.

At Irfon Valley, we believe that learning must be rewarding, exciting and fun!  It must provide a wide range of experiences and stimulate our children to want more.  We strive to ensure that every individual receives the support and challenge to achieve to the best of their ability – whatever that ability may be and in whatever field, be it music, sport or traditional academic subjects.  We believe that education is for life and so provide high quality professional development and opportunities for our staff, to enable them to develop personally but in particular to provide up-to-date, exciting learning for the children.Montage 01

We appreciate that choosing the right school for your child is an important decision.  This website aims to give you a taster of the school, but we think that the best way to find out about our school is to meet us.  We welcome visits from children, parents and other professionals to see how Irfon Valley School operates on a day-to-day basis.  If you would like to visit us, please telephone the school office (01591 620281) to arrange a mutually convenient time.

I look forward to welcoming you in person soon.

Mrs Judith Morris

Head teacher