Clwb Dyffryn Irfon is a friendly, child centred provider with a great reputation. The children are looked after by Dana Davies and Susie Fry.
The After School Club runs from 3.30pm to 5.45 pm. At the beginning of each after school session children are given a snack consisting of toast, sandwiches, cheese, crackers, fresh fruit, dried fruit and a drink of water or milk. Drinks are available at all times. We are always happy to cater for any special dietary needs and welcome any suggestions from parents regarding our snacks.
We aim to:
- Address the parents/carers needs in enabling them to return to work knowing that their children are receiving the highest possible level of care
- Provide the best possible standard of play opportunities and workshops to create a varied and enjoyable experience for the children attending
- Ensure our staff are trained to the recognised standards and are committed to striving for even higher standards and qualifications
- Have a commitment to monitor, maintain and update our policies in line with all of the latest legislation to safeguard the children in our care
- Maintain a pricing policy that will ensure we can provide a full and sustainable service. To help parents with payments we have introduced several new voucher payment schemes. These hopefully, long term, will make childcare more affordable for the families using the club
We value the reputation for the high quality of childcare that we provide and therefore we endeavour to reappraise our service on a continual basis.
To book a place in Clwb, please phone Dana on 07984115130.