We have a popular three and four year old setting at Irfon Valley School. This setting is situated in the main school hall, which means that children become used to staff and the surroundings gradually before making the transition to full time schooling.
Children can start attending the setting on the day of they are two and a half, which means that there is a staggered intake. This enables us to take the time to settle your child into the setting and make him/her feel secure.
When each child is about to start at the three year old setting they are provided with a Parent Handbook. This Handbook has sections such as:
What should I do if I have any concerns about my child or if my child has a problem at the setting?
- What happens on my child’s first day at Rainbow Tots?
- What does my child need to bring to the setting?
- Can my child bring a toy or comforter with them?
- What should my child wear to setting?
- What happens if my child is ill?
- How will I know how my child is doing in school?
- How will my child be expected to behave?