We have a popular three and four year old setting at Irfon Valley School. This setting is situated in one of the Foundation Phase classrooms, which means that children become used to staff and the surroundings before making the transition to full time schooling.
Children can start attending the setting on their 3rd Birthday, and can receive 3 year old funding from the beginning of the term following their 3rd birthday.
When each child is about to start at the three year old setting they are provided with a Parent Handbook. This Handbook has sections such as:
- What should I do if I have any concerns about my child or if my child has a problem at the setting?
- What happens on my child’s first day at Rainbow Tots?
- What does my child need to bring to the setting?
- Can my child bring a toy or comforter with them?
- What should my child wear to setting?
- What happens if my child is ill?
- How will I know how my child is doing in school?
- How will my child be expected to behave?
For more information, please contact:
Katie Jones – Setting Leader